This website, callforchapters.org, is owned and managed by Mohammed M. Alani. Services on this website are provided free of charge to support the academic community. However, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Neither the website, nor its owners, hold the responsibility of the accuracy and reliability of information published in the “Calls for Papers” posts. The sender of this information to the website holds the full responsibility of the content published.
- callsforchapters.org holds the right to post, remove, edit, refrain from posting, any content sent from any contributor to the website at anytime, without notice.
- The proper series of actions to post a call for chapters on the website is to send complete and accurate details on the “Submit a Call for Chapters” link. Then, the sent content will be manually reviewed by the site administrator. A decision whether to publish the content or not is made within 72 hours or any time suitable for the site administrator. The call for chapters is kept for one month beyond the submission deadline, and then it will be archived.
- The service will be provided on first-come-first-served basis, and best effort basis. This is a solo effort provided for free by a university professor. Hence, take it easy if we’re late to publish your content.
- The submitter of the content retains the right to ask callforchapters.org to take down the content at any time using the “Content Removal Request” form.
- callforchapters.org holds the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.