Title: Dew Computing : Sustainable IoT Perspectives
– Computer Science
Dew Computing : Sustainable IoT Perspectives
Lead Editor’s Name
Topic of interest:
The topics of interest for this edited volume include, but are not limited to:
- Communication and Computational Intelligence in Dew frameworks
- Intelligent Edge, Fog, and Dew Computing in IoT paradigm
- Convergence Technology over Dew and IoT
- Machine, Deep, and Representation Learning Strategies in Dew-based frameworks
- Real-time embedded systems in Dew computing scenarios
- Dew in Mobile Crowdsensing and Crowdsourcing in IoMT
- Dew in Real-time systems and applications
- Bio-inspired Dew frameworks
- Sustainable computing framework
- Augmented reality through Dew and IoT
- Dew computing for Cyber-Physical systems
- Dew-inspired efficiency analytics over IoT schema
- Dew in Multi-sensor information fusion
- Dew in Multimedia applications
- Emergence and recent trends in Post-Cloud Computing Models: Cloud to CDEF (Cloudlet, Dew, Edge, and Fog)
Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality, unpublished chapters using Easy Chair submission system. Submitted manuscripts will be refereed by at least two expert reviewers. The accepted chapters will be published in the edited book. For preparing your chapter(s), please, consider the following points:
- No publication charge is applicable.
- Each book chapter should have 10-25 pages.
- Each chapter should be complete and self-contained.
- Abstract of each chapter should have approximately 150-250 words and a list of 5-10 keywords.
- Use Latex or MS-Word template for preparing the chapter(s). Follow the Springer format (applied).
- Submit through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dew2021
Please refer to the website for more details about the book: https://sites.google.com/view/dew-computing2021/